New love

Assalamualaikum..

I've been loving this group from Korea called Bigbang. Honestly, I didn't like them at all. Tapi bila dengar Fantastic Baby, wow they're fantastic! Their performance is amazing! I like all of them. Each of them has their own characteristic. From the leader to the maknae. I'm a new VIP, so please look forward to me -_-


When I listen to this song, Oh man I'm falling in love with them! I don't care if you're a bad boy. I still love you :)



Oh, this is amazing. I didn't expect that they can perform like this. So energetic.




I'm listening to this before I'm going to sleep. This is my 'ubat tidur'.



Listen to this when I'm want to go crazy.


This is my 'mesti dengar setiap hari'. I love all of them. Especially this guy.



Did I tell you guys that I'm his girlfriend? -_- His everyone's girlfriend! I love music that he composed and produced. I think one day I want to work together making music with him. He's genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment